1. Codex and rules of conduct
Follow netiquette, courtesy and discretion. Ethically appropriate and kind behaviour is expected.
Patronizing and dominating behaviour towards other community members is not tolerated. Inputs should be qualified, whereat the topic of lakajira.com
concerns all members and is not exclusive for a view only.
Concerning this matter there are some guidelines for all members, Masters and slaves:
- slaves are educated and trained by their Owners only, no other Free has the right to do so.
- slaves behave themselves always respectful, reserved, friendly and humble. Slaves are not permitted to act smart-alec or even instructive. Nevertheless it’s not generally forbidden for slaves to ask questions, share their thoughts and being an active and vibrant part of the Community.
- Masters and Frees respect foreign property and therefore respect slaves as part of this Community.
- Frees may correct slaves if deemed necessary but it needs to be commensurate and must not dominate the topic. Rule of thumbs: a friendly and objective advice has to be enough. Discussions are not permitted. If someone resent about a slaves’ behaviour, He/She may tell the slaves’ owner privately.
- slaves are not allowed to justify their behaviour if corrected. An apology or simply “Yes, Master/Mistress” should be enough. Resolve the matter with your Owner and give no reason for further comments.
No illegal and unethical content
Illegal and unethical words, comments, links and attachments as well as content that is pornographic, politically or religiously motivated, racist, discriminating, sexist, satanistic, violent, vulgar, impolite, insulting, defamatory, false, degrading, boastful and so forth is not tolerated. Please note legislative regulations.
Encouragement to irresponsible behaviour
Do not encourage and promote irresponsible, harmful, dangerous, illegal and ethical questionable behaviour. Corresponding we will not support encouragement to suicide, legal and illegal drugs, abortion and any other dangerous actions. These rules are not set arbitrarily but are anchored in law.
Please refrain from making mindless comments, superficial short-posts, sphinks-statements, spamming, advertising, trolling, dumb-trolling, twit-trolling, provocation-trolling, repetition-trolling, show-off-trolling, joke-trolling, tartar-trolling, precious-trolling, mission-trolling, follower-trolling, respond-trolling, troll feeding, flaming, flame-threads, flame-wars, net-bullying, hacking and so forth.
Culture of conversation
Please do not respond in the same manner if someone misbehaves. In such a case, address your complaint via PN to the administrator. To make sure accordingly threads are destroyed in substance and topic, please solve such conflicts always with the administrator. The best way to do so is a personal conversation via chat function. Threads about behaviour in Forums are generally possible but no proper place for interpersonal conflicts.
Argument about Community rules
The rules of this Community are out of question. Anyone who does not respect this set of general rules may find alternative community concepts. In case of lack of clarity or disagreement we are up to discuss the problem via private chat at any time. This Community emphasises long-term quality, therefore exist these rules. Who demands more quality is free and welcome to contribute high quality postings. Critic can be addressed at any time to the LaKajira team via support forum or contact form.
The community rules also apply in PN and e-mail contact form.
- No short articles, multi postings, cross postings, multiple postings, smiley floodings, full quotes.
- Please pay attention to grammar, note upper- and lower case and reader-friendly paragraphs.
- Please address technical questions to the support team.
No violation of copyright and brands. Do not copy or attach copyright supported articles and pictures. Do not quote foreign articles and papers. Only quotes with references are permitted.
Avatars and pictures
If demanded please verify the original source of pictures and their copyright. Genitals as avatar pictures are undesirable. For pictures apply the following guidelines: aesthetic and fitting to the purpose of the Community (Gorean, Master/slave and so forth), no naked man, no close-up genitals, no images of extreme BDSM practices.
Please use only smileys that are permitted for forums.
Please do not publish real names, pictures, PN’s, e-mails and mail addresses of third parties without their explicit consent
Freezing and deleting in case of violation
Violation of law, ethics, netiquette, these Community rules, reprimand as well as trolling, flaming and spam will eventually lead to account freezing or deletion by the admin who will make use of his domestic authority.
Freezing or deletion of users and related comments is left to the admin’s discretion. There is no individual demand of involvement in this forum or preservation of comments. Accordingly there is no duty of verification or justification by the admin either. In case of freezing or deletion potential premium memberships are recalled.
Every user is a guest in this forum. The forum keeper holds therefore absolute domestic authority. If a rule is interpreted constrained to this authority, we emphasis here that it’s not the case. The authority of the forum keeper or holder of the community overrules all existing regulations explained above.
Deletion of an account
If someone wishes to cancel an account, please use the following steps > my user account > settings > delete account.
Please make sure you store a copy of important comments or files because securing of data is not provided.
Tanaris media does not grantee for information, links, data and advices. Lialbiliy claims are herewith ruled out in general.
2. The la kajira blog community:
We, the Tanaris Media NV, run a community for gorean lifestyle people and all interested and like-minded folks. We offer beside the social community lakajira.com also the opportunity for own sites, based on the famous wordpress blog software and advanced features for premium members, like private classifieds, groups, profile visitors etc.
However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear on your site or get linked to from your site (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
Check also our codex and rules of conduct
, which are part of this terms. Classifieds at the community main site are basically and primary for private use only. Commercial advertising on the entire lakajira.com network however requires a VIP Commercial account.
You can check our page on types of blogs
to get a sense of the types of sites that are welcome on our service (or not!). If you find a lakajira.com site that you believe violates our terms of service, please report the site here
3. Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the lakajira.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, the lakajira.com sites. The Website is owned and operated by Tanaris Media N.V. Curaçao. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Tanaris Media N.V. (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Tanaris Media N.V., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your lakajira.com Account and Site. If you create an account and / or a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Tanaris Media may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Tanaris Media liability. You must immediately notify Tanaris Media of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Tanaris Media will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Only one account per person is permitted. If you are a pair or a group of people use separate accounts for each person.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine - or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Tanaris Media or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to Tanaris Media for inclusion on your Website, you grant Tanaris Media a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Tanaris Media will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Tanaris Media has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Tanaris Media’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Tanaris Media’s reasonable opinion, violates any Tanaris Media policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Tanaris Media’s sole discretion. Tanaris Media will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as extra storage, domain purchases are available on the Website (any such services, an „Upgrade“). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Tanaris Media the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (additional payment terms specifically for Premium services are described below). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Tanaris Media before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time in the your Paypal account "My Profile > My Money > My preapproved Payments".
- Premium Services.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Premium account you agree to pay Tanaris Media the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Premium are established and in advance of using such services. Tanaris Media reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Premium subscriptions can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to Tanaris Media.
- Support. Premium Services include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Tanaris Media to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Premium Services. “Priority” means that support for Premium Services customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free lakajira.com blogging services. All Premium Services support will be provided in accordance with Tanaris Media standard Premium Services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Tanaris Media has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Tanaris Media does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Tanaris Media disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which lakajira.com links, and that link to lakajaira.com. Tanaris Media does not have any control over those non-lakajira websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-lakajira website or webpage, Tanaris Media does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Tanaris Media disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-lakajira websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Tanaris Media asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by lakajira.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Tanaris Media. Tanaris Media will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Tanaris Media will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Tanaris Media or others. In the case of such termination, Tanaris Media will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Tanaris Media.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Tanaris Media to you any Tanaris Media or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Tanaris Media. Tanaris Media, lakajira.com, the lakajira.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with lakajira.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tanaris Media or Tanaris Media’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Tanaris Media or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Tanaris Media reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade or a VIP Services account.
- Changes. Tanaris Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Tanaris Media may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Tanaris Media may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your lakajira.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP Services account, such account can only be terminated by Tanaris Media if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Tanaris Media’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Tanaris Media can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided „as is“. Tanaris Media and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Tanaris Media nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Tanaris Media, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Tanaris Media under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Tanaris Media shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tanaris Media, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Tanaris Media and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Tanaris Media, or by the posting by Tanaris Media of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Tanaris Media may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.